The Apollo XL2000 is a classic full-size numeric pager with a rugged, top-read design. Used when a rugged design is required.
- A display invert setting to rotate the display orientation 180 degrees — ideal for clipping the pager to a vehicle visor or other location where it would typically be upside down;
- A holographically-enhanced LCD for improved clarity, paired with dual backlights;
- A strong removeable belt clip;
- Power from a single AA battery (included) (plus lithium backup battery).
- 2 multi-function navigation buttons; 4-in-1 push button slide switch for dedicated control over pager on/off, alert type (beep or vibe), and backlight
- Holographically-enhanced LCD, approximately 1-3/8″ x 3/8″ (35 x 10mm); 1 line / 12 characters with display invert (rotates display orientation 180 degrees); power-saving dual backlights; low battery indicator
- Beep (8 beep, 16 melody); Vibe; LED flash; LCD
- 16 total memory slots for incoming and saved messages; selective message lock / delete; unread message indicator; duplicate message indicator; message full indicator; unread message reminder; message error indicator
- Month, Date, Year, Time display
- Heavy gauge polycarbonate plastic